The Junction Inn is a historic pub since 1860 in the heart of the community in Hengoed, South Wales.
Situated approximately a 2 minute walk from Hengoed Railway Station where you can get a train into Cardiff Town Centre or Penarth every 30 minutes.
The Junction In is also just opposite the cycle track off the Taff Trail.
Paul & Yvonne bought The Junction Inn at the end on November 2019 when it was in need of a full refurbishment as it was looking quite tired and required new energy in the pub.
The complete refurbishment took place at the end of March 2020 and took until July 2020 to complete the interior of the pub.
New refurbished interior as complete with a luxurious Lounge & Bar but maintaining a railway theme.
New toilets fitted throughout and even a new easy access toilet for wheelchair users was fitted and also a baby changing area fitted.
In the beginning on 2021 even more work was carried out, opening a fabulous iconic beer garden which has proved to be a great area to chill and get away from all the hustle & bustle of the busy day to day life.
- Light lunches – Paninis & Jacket potatoes with various fillings
- Afternoon teas with Tea & coffee
- Chartreuses boards, with selection of meats, cheese, olives etc
- Pizzas with various toppings
- Some evening meals available
- Battered fish & chips
- Homemade lasagna with garlic bread
- Bacon cheese burger & chips
- Sticky beef wraps
- Hanging chicken kebabs
- Halloumi with sweet chilli jam
- Sunday lunch
- Desert of the day
- Tea & coffee available
- Latte’s available